Golden Ticket Terms and Conditions of Entry
1) Buying a bar of the first batch of Bunsters Chilli Chocolate 7/10 and Bunsters Shit the Bed 12/10 Chilli Chocolate is how you gain entry to the competition. A winning bar will have a golden ticket inside it. By buying a bar of the above mentioned chocolate is your deemed acceptance of the following terms and conditions of entry. The batch is 15,000 bars of chocolate available for purchase from retail stores in Australia, Amazon USA and www.Bunstersworldwide.com (USA). For stockist information please see: https://www.bunstersworldwide.com.au/pages/stockists Bunsters accepts no responsibility for incorrect stockist information if retailers run out of product. We advise customers to phone stores ahead of visiting to confirm they have the product. No chocolate will be sold online with postal delivery from Bunsters Australian Website.
2) This Competition is being run in Australia and the USA. Winners in other countries may redeem their prize but it can only be sent to a physical address in Australia or the United States.
3) The prizes – there are 5 golden tickets (vouchers) in total. For vouchers redeemed and sent out to an Australian address: The amount won is: $500 AUD. For vouchers redeemed and sent out to a United States address the amount won is: $400 USD.
4) The Competition commences at 10am November 19, 2017 and concludes once the final Golden Ticket has been redeemed or November 19, 2018. Please see the Bunsters Hot Sauce Facebook Page for current info on how many tickets have been redeemed. https://www.facebook.com/Bunstersworldwide/
5) The promoters of this competition are solely ‘Bunsters Hot Sauce’, 91 Stakehill Road, Karnup, 6176, Western Australia.
6) Number of entries: As many bars (entries) as you like can be purchased. You can win multiple vouchers.
7) To claim your prize please follow the instructions on the ticket. Email a photo of yourself with the ticket to the email address specified on the ticket including the unique code on the ticket. A member of Bunsters staff will help you redeem your prize via email.
8) By submitting their photo to redeem prize all winners hereby give their permission for their photo to be used on www.bunstersworldwide.com, Facebook (Bunsters Hot Sauce page) and on Instagram - @bunstersww page.
9) The winner’s photo and first name will be published on Bunsters Hot Sauce Facebook Page, Instagram page and website www.bunstersworldwide.com. If the winner has privacy concerns and does not want their photo published Bunsters staff will accommodate this request.
10) The Prize must be redeemed in whole (no part vouchers available)
11) The voucher must be redeemed before November 19, 2018. Failure to redeem your Prize within this time frame will result in it being forfeited.
12) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification,
14) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
15) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
16) Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
For full terms and conditions of a trade promotion in the state of Western Australia that we have adhered to please see:
Note from Bunster:
“Some of the Terms and Conditions sound full on, but they’re not. We just have to put that in to protect ourselves from anyone trying to be dodgy. This is just a good old fashioned luck of the draw trade promotion, the kind Willa Wonka was fond of. No tours of the Bunsters factory are on offer this time around though. It’s pretty crappy at my house you wouldn’t really want to come here anyway. Best of luck and thanks for buying a bar! Cheers, Bunster.”
Example of Golden Ticket prize