I’m so proud to unveil my newest creation : Bunsters Posh BBQ. What's in the finest bbq sauce ever made?
- Like all other BBQ sauces it comes from a base of tomatoes and vinegar and has just the slightest touch of heat (1/10 heat). But that’s where the similarities end.
- I chucked in cacao so it has a rich velvety chocolatey mexican mole feel.
- Heaps of Dill and mustard so it oozes that burger sauce taste.
- Australian truffle oil which makes it fancy, roasty and bloody posh.
- I even chucked in whole Black Perigord Truffles from Tasmania.
Just a note Posh BBQ is not hot at all by Bunsters standards, it's probably a 1/10.
It's bloody delightful - here's a list of all the ingredients:
- Brown Onions,
- Apple Cider Vinegar,
- Truffle Oil (Olive Oil, Black Perigord Truffles, Truffle Aroma),
- Dijon Mustard (Water, Mustard Seed, White Wine Vinegar, Salt),
- Lime Juice,
- Chipotle Pepper,
- Black Pepper,
- Porcini Mushrooms,
That's everything that is in the bottle. I’m really proud of the ingredients and like everything we do we’re absolutely open about what’s in it - check out my site to see the list of ingredients - no numbers, no additives and I’ll never use artificial smoke flavor YUCK. Ever. GMO and Gluten Free.
Made in Australia from at least 92% Australian Ingredients.